Catch the Express
Toyota Express Lube
Toyota Express Lube is a convenient, fast way to get a lube, oil filter and multi-point inspection performed on your Toyota vehicle right here at Kolosso Toyota - and what better place is there to take care of your vehicle? Kolosso Toyota-Scion offers competitive pricing, trained service technicians, genuine Toyota parts and a commitment to satisfying their customers.
Here are the advantages of using Kolosso Toyota-Scion Express Lube Services:
- Conveniently open during most regular Service Department hours---See Express Lube Hours
- Completed quickly---generally within 30 minutes of write-up
- Friendly reminders when your vehicle is due for its required maintenance
- Uses only genuine Toyota oil filters
- Tops off the fluids, sets the tires' pressure to factory specifications and lubricates chassis parts as necessary
- A central place for your vehicle's service records... and this can improve your vehicle's resale value
- All Toyota parts have the limited Parts & Service Warranty* including: air filters, wiper inserts and batteries
Maximize Your Vehicle Performance
Your Toyota vehicle is designed to be safe, reliable, and provide long-lasting vehicle performance. However, there are additional things you can do to make your Toyota vehicle performance even better. These can be very important, especially with the recent increases in fuel prices.
- Always follow the recommended maintenance schedules for your vehicle. This is especially important with the weather conditions here in Wisconsin.
- When you drive a little faster, you burn considerably more fuel. Slow down and increase your Toyota’s fuel efficiency.
- Once you’re out on the highway at cruising speed, use your vehicle’s cruise control. You’ll burn less fuel if you do.
- Slow down for hills. Maintaining your speed up a hill means opening your vehicle’s throttle, which burns more gas. On down hills, use gravity to help increase speed and improve fuel economy.
- Accelerate only when you have to, and only as much as you need to. Avoid jackrabbit starts, bring your Toyota to speed with a light right foot, and maintain smooth progress on the road.
- For slowing down or stopping, get off the gas as soon as you can. Use your brakes when you need to, but allow the other forces working on your vehicle to help slow you down.
- Whenever you can, keep your windows closed to decrease drag. For climate control, use your vehicle’s air conditioning. It’s the lesser of two evils.
- Rooftop containers have extremely negative effects on a vehicle’s fuel efficiency. Remove them when not in use.